NOW OFFERING SIGN ON BONUS! Join a team where healthcare and hospitality come together! 👊
New York Family Dentistry is dedicated to an extraordinary patient experience, delivered by a team that treats each other like family. No egos here, just warm, welcoming people who believe that everyone deserves the best dentistry.
We value your personality and passion 🔥
For us, personality and passion come before experience. But when it comes to clinical roles, to maintain our standards of high quality care, you will need a license to practice dental hygiene in the state of New York.
As a Dental Hygienist, you are the preventive therapist, periodontal therapist, and treatment advocate. Your task is to establish patient trust, maintain comfort, engage and educate, assess and deliver preventive or periodontal care, and work with the doctor and treatment planner to help motivate the patient to say yes. We are expanding access to care in our community, so we take most dental plans. This means you'll be seeing a lot of patients throughout the day, working with a hygiene assistant. We believe you should be financially rewarded for your service to the community, and offer exciting bonus opportunities for our hygiene department. It's fast paced, very rewarding, and we work as a team to get it done.
We believe in kindness, acceptance, supporting your team, and hard work. We also believe in having lots of fun 😜
As a Dental Hygienist you will be offered:
- Training, mentorship, and career development in your role 💪🏼
- The opportunity to work with the areas best dentists in a vast array of procedures including specialty ⭐️
- Competitive hourly pay + exciting daily bonuses 💰
- Team events & parties 🎉
- Office competitions & awards🏆
- Surprise lunches 🥗
- Dental benefits 🎁
- Modern office with the latest in technology 🏡
You are definitely a match if you...
- Are a licensed RDH in the state of New York
- Are willing to work a weekend day (either a Saturday or Sunday)
- Possess our core values of commitment, quality, respect, communication and teamwork
- Are comfortable speaking English (and bonus points if you are bilingual)
- Are eligible to work in the United States and can commute to one of our office locations
- Have experience using technology such as intraoral cameras, digital x-rays, and iTero intraoral scanner
- Understand what it takes to deliver a great clinical and customer experience
- Know how to effectively educate patients on periodontal disease, orthodontics, preventive fluoride and sealants, and replacement of missing teeth
- Are BLS and OSHA trained
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Have a positive and a can-do attitude
If this sounds like you then what are you waiting for !?