Join a team where healthcare and hospitality come together! 👊
New York Family Dentistry is dedicated to an extraordinary patient experience, delivered by a team that treats each other like family. No egos here, just warm, welcoming people who believe that everyone deserves the best dentistry.
We value your personality and passion 🔥
For us, personality and passion come before experience. But when it comes to clinical roles, to maintain our standards of high quality care, you will need a basic understanding of sterilization techniques, x-rays, procedures and how to set up for them. If you haven't worked as a dental assistant before, you may be a better fit for our Front Desk team. Even if you've never worked in the dental industry before, our front desk team would be happy to invite you to our weeklong internship program for front desk training to find out if you have what it takes to make our patients smile.
As a Dental Assistant, you are responsible for the patient's safety both physical and psychological. You are the extra two hands that the doctor needs in order to deliver the best patient care. We are expanding access to care in our community, so we take most dental plans. This means you'll be seeing a lot of patients throughout the day, and assisting on a wide variety of procedures including specialty. It's fast paced, very rewarding, and we work as a team to get it done.
We believe in kindness, acceptance, supporting your team, and hard work. We also believe in having lots of fun 😜
As a Dental Assistant you will be offered:
- Training, mentorship, and career development in your role 💪🏼
- The opportunity to work with the areas best dentists in a vast array of procedures including specialty ⭐️
- Competitive hourly pay + travel pay if you have a long commute 💰
- Team events & parties 🎉
- Office competitions & awards🏆
- Surprise lunches 🥗
- Dental benefits 🎁
- Modern office with the latest in technology 🏡
You are definitely a match if you...
- Are experienced in chairside assisting or are a dentist in another country
- Are willing to work a weekend day (either a Saturday or Sunday)
- Possess our core values of commitment, quality, respect, communication and teamwork
- Are comfortable speaking English (and bonus points if you are bilingual)
- Are eligible to work in the United States and can commute to one of our office locations
- Have experience using technology such as intraoral cameras, digital x-rays, and iTero intraoral scanner
- Understand what it takes to deliver a great patient experience
- Know how to make people smile and calm them down when they are anxious or upset
- Are BLS and OSHA trained
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Have a positive and a can-do attitude
If this sounds like you then what are you waiting for !?