Join a team where healthcare and hospitality come together! 👊
New York Family Dentistry is dedicated to an extraordinary patient experience, delivered by a team that treats each other like family. No egos here, just warm, welcoming people who believe that everyone deserves the best dentistry.
We value your personality and passion 🔥
For us, personality and passion come before experience. In this role, there is a level of clinical knowledge that is required. If you've never worked in a dental office before, you may want to check out our Front Desk Team member role.
As a Treatment Coordinator, you will be the patient's advocate for care, and the sales engine of the practice. From the moment our patients walk in, they need to feel that you like them. We never want a patient to leave without a plan for their care, and a commitment to some sort of next step. Their health depends on your ability to connect with them, educate them, inspire urgent action, and arrange an appropriate payment plan. If you'd like to dive deeper into our philosophy on the patient experience, you can read or listen to the classic book "How to Win Friends and Influence People" by Dale Carnegie.
We believe in kindness, acceptance, supporting your team, and hard work. We also believe in having lots of fun 😜
As a Treatment Coordinator you will be offered:
- Training, mentorship, and career development in your role 💪🏼
- The opportunity to work with the areas best dentists ⭐️
- Competitive hourly pay + a bonus program after 90 days 💰
- Team events & parties 🎉
- Office competitions & awards🏆
- Surprise lunches 🥗
- A supportive team including an off-site call center to make sure you aren't super stressed in your workload 🎁
- Modern office with the latest in technology 🏡
You are definitely a match if you...
- Are experienced in dental and can pre-heat a patient's chief complaints based on their interview and intraoral photographs
- Are experienced in sales and treatment plan presentation
- Are willing to work a weekend day (either a Saturday or Sunday)
- Possess our core values of commitment, quality, respect, communication and teamwork
- Are comfortable speaking English (and bonus points if you are bilingual)
- Are eligible to work in the United States and can commute to one of our office locations
- Have experience using dental practice management software
- Understand what it takes to deliver a great customer experience
- Know how to make people smile and calm them down when they are anxious or upset
- Have a home computer and the ability to train and meet on zoom
- Can keep high activity and motivate yourself
- Have a positive and a can-do attitude
If this sounds like you then what are you waiting for !?