NOW OFFERING SIGN ON BONUS! Join a team where healthcare and hospitality come together! 👊
New York Family Dentistry is dedicated to an extraordinary patient experience, delivered by a team that treats each other like family. No egos here, just warm, welcoming people who believe that everyone deserves the best dentistry.
We value your personality and passion 🔥
For us, personality and passion come before experience. If you've never worked in the dental industry before, we're happy to invite you to our weeklong internship program to find out if you have what it takes to make our patients smile. We will train you in dental terminology, insurance, our customer service process, and software, and upon the completion of the assessment, we'd be thrilled to provide you with a job offer.
As a Front Desk Team member, you will be the face of the practice, and we only have one chance to make a great first impression. If you'd like to dive deeper into our philosophy, you can read or listen to the classic book "How to Win Friends and Influence People" by Dale Carnegie.
We believe in kindness, acceptance, supporting your team, and hard work. We also believe in having lots of fun 😜
As a Front Desk/Patient Concierge you will be offered:
- Training, mentorship, and career development in your role 💪🏼
- The opportunity to work with the areas best dentists ⭐️
- Competitive hourly pay + a sign on bonus 💰
- Team events & parties 🎉
- Office competitions & awards🏆
- Surprise lunches 🥗
- A supportive team including an off-site call center to make sure you aren't super stressed in your workload 🎁
- Modern office with the latest in technology 🏡
You are definitely a match if you...
- Are either experienced in dental or willing to attend our weeklong internship training program (unpaid) to learn the ropes
- Are willing to work nights and /r weekends
- Possess our core values of commitment, quality, respect, communication and teamwork
- Are comfortable speaking and writing English (and bonus points if you are bilingual)
- Are eligible to work in the United States and can commute to one of our office locations
- Have experience using Microsoft Office and G Suite
- Understand what it takes to deliver a great customer experience
- Know how to make people smile and calm them down when they are anxious or upset
- Have a home computer and the ability to train and meet on zoom
- Can keep high activity and motivate yourself
- Have a positive and a can-do attitude
If this sounds like you then what are you waiting for !?