Join a team where healthcare and hospitality come together! 👊
New York Family Dentistry is dedicated to an extraordinary patient experience, delivered by a team that treats each other like family. No egos here, just warm, welcoming people who believe that everyone deserves the best dentistry.
We value your personality and passion 🔥
For us, personality and passion come before experience. But when it comes to clinical roles, to maintain our standards of high quality care, you will most certainly need a license to practice dentistry and have completed your residency to become an oral surgeon in the state of New York.
As an Oral Surgeon, your task is to establish patient trust, maintain comfort, engage and educate, deliver fast care without sacrificing quality, and work with the treatment planner to help motivate the patient to say yes. We are expanding access to care in our community, so we take most dental plans. This means you'll be seeing a lot of patients throughout the day. We believe you should be financially rewarded for your service to the community, and offer exciting compensation packages and bonus opportunities for our doctors. It's fast paced, very rewarding, and we work as a team to get it done.
We believe in kindness, acceptance, supporting your team, and hard work. We also believe in having lots of fun 😜
As an Oral Surgeon you will be offered:
- The opportunity to work with the areas best dentists in a vast array of procedures including multispecialty ⭐️
- Competitive daily rate + exciting daily bonuses 💰
- Modern office with the latest in technology 🏡
You are definitely a match if you...
- Are a licensed dentist and board certified in oral surgery (or pending board certification) in the state of New York
- Are able and willing to do sedation dentistry
- Are willing to work one day a week
- Possess our core values of commitment, quality, respect, communication and teamwork
- Are comfortable speaking English (and bonus points if you are bilingual)
- Are eligible to work in the United States and can commute to one of our office locations
- Bring along your own assistant and specialized equipment
- Understand what it takes to deliver a great clinical and customer experience
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Have a positive and a can-do attitude
If this sounds like you then what are you waiting for !?